Car Insurance 101: Collision Coverage | Toledo Car Accident Lawyer


Typically, collision coverage is the most common form of insurance coverage. If your car is damaged or destroyed in an accident, collision insurance coverage will typically pay to fix or replace it. Types of covered accidents include hitting another car or hitting a stationary object, like a bridge or a tree. To further protect your investment, it is advisable to obtain GAP insurance as well. Watch the video below to learn more about GAP insurance.

If you or a loved one have been injured, call Toledo Car Accident Lawyer Dennis E. Sawan today at 1-866-INJURY-0.

Car Insurance 101: Collision Coverage

Toledo Ohio Car Accident and Personal Injury Attorney Dennis E. Sawan provides the first of several videos explaining general information about insurance coverage. To learn more, call the Law Office of Dennis E. Sawan today at 1-866-INJURY-0 or visit Licensed to practice law in Ohio and Florida.

Written By On .